Oberpfaffenhofen

GolfDelta

Mitglied
Hi, does anyone have a list of the bizjets parked at Oberpfaffenhofen on Tuesday 4th April please at about 1500? I could not find a way to get close to them. Many thanks.

Hallo, hat jemand eine Liste der bizjets in Oberpfaffenhofen am Dienstag, 4. April geparkt Bitte um 1500? Ich kann nicht einen Weg, um sie nahe zu finden. Vielen Dank.

Hi, does anyone have a list of the bizjets parked at Oberpfaffenhofen on Tuesday 4th April please at about 1500? I could not find a way to get close to them. Many thanks.

Hallo, hat jemand eine Liste der bizjets in Oberpfaffenhofen am Dienstag, 4. April geparkt Bitte um 1500? Ich kann nicht einen Weg, um sie nahe zu finden. Vielen Dank.

No-one can help? :(

Hi GolfDelta,

I'm still uncertain if it is even legal to relay a list of privately held craft residing in a semi-public spot at a given time, but I'm confident EDMO administration will be more than happy to help you with that one.

Plus, we've maintained a policy to delay the satisfaction of newly registered "reg-diggers" by at least a couple of months which might speak from your readership's silence.

Cheers,

M

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi M,

OK thank you for your help. I do understand the sensitive nature of this, I was the GA Operations Officer at Heathrow for many years. I'll ask EDMO admin if they can help.

All the best. GD

Zurück
Oben